Frequently asked questions
How long do the results last?
Will the treatment make my teeth sensitive?
Sensitivity is possible, but rare. We do everything possible to avoid sensitivity, and monitor our clients throughout the treatment. Using a toothpaste designed for sensitivity 2 weeks before the treatment, and not consuming anything too cold afterwards, are simple ways you can prevent sensitivity.
What should I expect after the treatment?
Avoid consuming any staining products for at least 24 hours, and up to 7 days, for best results. Avoid brushing your teeth for 45 minutes post treatment, and avoid coloured mouthwash for 24 hours. Avoiding cold drinks and food is sensible, as to not trigger any sensitivity. If possible, please do not smoke cigarettes for 24 hours after the treatment, although vaping (e-cigarettes) is acceptable.